Wings Unseen, my debut epic fantasy novel, is now available at bookstores and libraries and everywhere online! Here’s a perspective you don’t see of the cover often, the full front and back:
If you’d like to see it in paperback near you, request to have Wings Unseen ordered at your favorite store. Such requests are much appreciated! And so are online orders. You can get it from any of these retailers in paperback or ebook forms:
I would absolutely love it if you would rate and/or review the book after reading as well – ratings are life for authors! We all know we are swayed by them. 😉 So a big virtual hug from Mazu for those of you able to do so.
To celebrate the release of Wings Unseen yesterday, I thought I’d do a reading on Facebook Live…but I have a ton of Wings Unseen readings coming up, so I thought it’d be more fun to share some of my earliest short stories instead. And by early, I meant second to fifth grade. You can watch the video by clicking through to Facebook or click the video to play below:
Ah, elementary school storytelling. I was so precocious. You can also follow the Wings Unseen Blog Tour–full of interviews, guest posts, excerpts, and reviews of Wings Unseen from book blogs–over the next three weeks! Find the full schedule of tour stops here at the Xpresso Books tour page.
Upcoming Readings and Appearances
To promote and celebrate the publication of Wings Unseen, I’ll be reading at or participating in several events over the next few months, and hopefully, one of those will be near you! Here’s the list of where you can find me coming up, including 4 Bay Area appearances in the next two weeks:
- 8/25, 8 pm, Feminist Spec Fic night at the Liminal Center, Oakland, CA
- 8/26, 4 pm, Wings Unseen Book Launch, the Octopus Literary Salon, Oakland, CA
- 8/27, 3 pm, A Trilogy of Shivers, Adventures, and Fantasy, Borderlands Books, San Francisco, CA
- 9/2, 1 pm, A Reading from the East Bay Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Meetup Group, Mad Monks Center for Anachronistic Media, Berkeley, CA
- 9/10, TBD, SF in SF, Location TBD, San Francisco, CA
- 9/16, TBD, Shades and Shadows Podcast, The Mystic Museum, Burbank, CA
- 9/19, 7 pm, An Evening of Speculative Fiction and Fantasy, the Regulator, Durham, NC
- 9/23, 2 pm, Barnes and Noble, Cary, NC
- 10/20, 3 pm, interview with the Speculative Fiction Cantina
- 10/20, 7 pm, At the Inkwell Short Fiction Night, Alley Cat Books, CA
- 10/24, 7 pm, Liminal Series, Flywheel Press, San Mateo, CA
- 10/26-10/29, SirensCon, Veil, CO
Events with more information available online are linked – I’ll be adding links as I get more details ironed out as well! I would love to see you in the crowd, and of course, to sign your book! I think I’ll also be posting some musings about the process of book publication once I get the chance to breath…which may not be until October. 😅
Thank you for your support, dear readers, and I hope to see you in the world of Lansera soon!